There are a myriad of ways you can drink vodka; in martini, with tonic, with red bull or as muddy. But there are so many ways to use vodka to create a healthy, happy home and a more beautiful person.
Here are some of the more rare uses of vodka:
1) Update your clothes: Looking for a way to revitalize your favorite shirt without washing it? Quick loss on a spray bottle filled with vodka. Vodka kills odor-causing bacteria without leaving an odor. Just make sure you do a random check to check the color speed.
2) Lighten your skin: use vodka instead of your more expensive face tones. The vodka removes excess oil from the skin and tightens the pores. Wet a cotton ball with vodka
and dry it on clean skin.
3) Get Delicious Locks - Adding a shot of vodka to a shampoo bottle (12-16 oz) will help remove product build-up from your hair and scalp, making your hair grow faster and look glossier and healthier.
4) Sweet your feet: If your feet smell a little less than the best, give yourself a pedicure with vodka (also wash your feet with vodka). Vodka kills the bacteria that cause mouth odor, then spray your shoes a little so they also smell fresh and clean.
5) Remove cold sores: Use a cotton swab soaked in vodka to dry the cold sores and help keep it free of infections. Only a touch serves you.
6) Relieve body pain without hangover: Prepare liniment to relieve muscle aches and pains by placing 3 ounces of dried lavender flowers and 1.5 cups of vodka in a 16 ounce pure glass ounce. Put a lid on the jar and let it sit out of direct sunlight for 2-3 weeks. Strain the mixture through a coffee filter to remove the flowers. Rub the liniment into the sore muscles as needed.
7) Get rid of roasted peas in the freezer: You love the flexibility of a cold bag of peas in case of ice damage, but hate eating the peas later? Make your own flexible ice pack and put 1/2 cup of vodka and 2 cups of water in a ziplock bag. Add a few drops of food color if you want a nice color. Place in freezer until ready to use.
8) Don't eat the fever, give it a drink. Vodka can be used to help relieve fever. Moisten a soft cloth with vodka and wipe it on the chest and back.
* Remember that fever can be a symptom of a more serious condition and you should seek medical treatment for a fever if you feel there is a serious illness at hand.
9) Relieve sore throat: Gargle with 1 tablespoon of vodka in a cup of warm water, and sore throat will magically disappear. "Hmmmmm ..."
10) Take the bite out of toothache: shake vodka around the tender tooth. The gums will absorb the alcohol, which will ease the pain. Again, I say, "Hmmmmm ..."
11) Beat vomit stains - Ironically, vodka is good for removing vomit stains from the fabric, including the blanket. To remove a stain, wipe the fabric dry with a clean white cloth soaked in vodka.
12) Remove mold and mildew: Mushrooms and mildew are not only ugly and embarrassing, but can also pose a risk to your health. If mold and mildew have taken over an area of your life, defend yourself by squirting vodka. Wait 5-10 minutes, then rub the area with a soft toothbrush (for tiles, caulk or other hard surfaces) or wipe with a clean, soft cloth (for fabric). Remember to test the color speed when using it on fabrics.
13) Make your taps shine: The water spots on your taps can be ugly, annoying and almost impossible to remove, but with a soft cloth moistened with vodka and a little grease on your elbow, you can banish those spots once and for all. all.
14) Keep the love alive or at least flowers: Adding 3-4 drops of vodka and 1 teaspoon of sugar to the water in the vase will help your flowers look fresh longer. Change water, vodka and sugar daily for best results.
15) Being bothered by insects at a picnic? - Vodka is an excellent insect repellent. When away from home and bugs can be a nuisance, bring a small spray bottle filled with vodka to spray the bugs or yourself. Do not get caught with spraying and driving.
These are just some of the amazing things you can do with vodka, other than drinking it. It is also an excellent adhesive, poisonous Ivy napp, leaf cleanser, and jewelry sucked. For best results, use a high test vodka.